Love in a brown paper bag

August 15, 2014

bag IMG_4155

I thoroughly enjoy print exchanges, especially when the package arrives! Oh, the excitement of opening the envelope to discover the new goodies! About on par with childhood memories of Christmas morning. This year I feel so lucky to have received work from my Idaho friends, Welsh friends, and several from other locations around the US and world. Amazingly, I received one from an old university professor! What a surprise!

A big thanks to Amy Nack and all the supporters of Wingtip Press for making this exchange work. You all are incredible!

The above prints were created by: (clockwise starting at top left)

Mary Donato, Melanie Ezra, Rosie Scribblah, M. Knight Leury, Maria Moses, Lisa Flowers Ross, Marsha Shaw, Diane Tarter, Karl LeClair, Cassandra Schiffler, Kyoko Imazu, Larissa MacFarlane

1. tracie permalink
    August 15, 2014 6:42 pm

Those are wonderful. Of course I’m partial to the donut! What a fun idea!

August 16, 2014 8:29 am

Oh, how I miss cake donuts! I really don’t miss VooDoo donuts tho. They were way too over the top for my taste.
      ๐Ÿ˜‰

2. August 16, 2014 6:45 pm

So nice to receive a parcel, and one packed with such goodies especially! Even the stamps are beautiful!

August 17, 2014 4:04 pm

I was quite impressed by the stamps used as well. The full showing of prints is currently in the “Melbourne area” at AppleSticks Contemporary Art Gallery (Balnarring, VIC). Well, I guess it’s not super close, but within reach. ๐Ÿ™‚

• August 17, 2014 5:59 pm

Melbourne is a bit far โ€ฆ maybe they will travel to Sydney.

August 18, 2014 9:40 am

I keep forgetting where you are located. For some reason I thought you were closer to Melbourne. Oh well! ๐Ÿ˜€

3. August 16, 2014 8:10 pm