Camas Installation: day one
Today was the easiest part of the install, delivering the camas. I gently placed them in the car, removed all the honey bees wishing to tag along (always an issue with bees wax) and off I went.
It is a breezy afternoon and I almost had a camas incident when they were all leaning against the wall. Fortunately, I happened to be there, captured the ones attempting to escape and lean them all against the railing. Whew!
They are all in the building and waiting for final placement once the backdrop is delivered. I took along a measuring tape to make sure the wall of hills would fit. We have 1.5+ feet to spare!
Off to finish the mural!