Dogs on Display

April 30, 2013

It’s official, the dogs are really up. This is the first 2 person show I’ve done since my senior exhibit back in 2003. Kind of scary, but good.

Check out the site at The Arts Center or better yet, get in there and see it for yourself. It will be up until May 25. Art Center gallery hours: Tu-Sat Noon-5

Title: Counter Surfer, reduction screen print, gale everett studio, 2013

Title: Counter Surfer, reduction screen print, gale everett studio, 2013

Diana Ryan, who shares the gallery space with me, creates very fun ceramics. I’ve heard there is a space alien connection, but I don’t know yet. I won’t be in to view everything until after the workshop next week.

Woof!

1. April 30, 2013 3:49 pm

Gale,
    the work is absolutely wonderful! You have captured the dog so in their character, they are sweet, fun, mischievous. The relationship you have with your animals really comes through: sign of a good piece of artwork!
    It’ a privilege to hang it! Thank you for doing this .

April 30, 2013 7:22 pm

Hester, thanks to you and the exhibition committee for choosing my images. I so appreciate all YOUR support. You’re the best!
      πŸ™‚

2. April 30, 2013 5:20 pm

Kind of scary but good, that sums it up.
    Congratulations and all the best in your exhibit!

April 30, 2013 7:21 pm

Thanks Annerose! πŸ™‚

3. jhv57 permalink
    May 6, 2013 6:11 am

Reblogged this on JHladikVoss57's Blog and commented:
    Great print! hope the show is a great success.

4. May 7, 2013 10:50 am

That Doug’s intentions are so obvious lol πŸ™‚

May 8, 2013 7:52 am

Moby is a massive thief of anything edible around home. I wish I could just make him shorter! Then the problem would be solved. πŸ™‚

• May 8, 2013 2:37 pm

Hahaha you could raise your tables I suppose

May 10, 2013 6:46 am

πŸ™‚
        He would just jump on the table instead. Easier access!