Monday was a good printing day. I managed to pop out 3 colors on the new Moby Lick image. Sunday I started with pink. Monday started with a peachy/burnt orange color then moved to reddish brown and finally a chocolate brown.
Peachy burnt orange over pink.
Next color (reddish brown)
Final color today.
So far, I’m kind of liking it. The last color had a tad too much blue which will prove challenging. Hopefully I can pull his eyes out of the dark cause they slipped through the ranks. Oh dear!
With a little luck, I’ll get it completed by Wednesday or it will end as a triumphant failure!
2 thoughts on “Orange to Brown”
I love seeing the process, and man…you are working hard!
Deadlines are sure great motivators! They are great to push my work, but sometimes it causes lots of pain.