It’s Thursday and I’m waiting for multiple things. Here’s the list:
- The cat went on walkabout and hasn’t returned home. I’m worried.
- My husband is heading to Texas and I’m waiting for him to get back from work so I can drive him to the airport.
- The results from the jury process for Art in Rural Communities- I now have to wait until the 19th for the answer. Originally the final listing would happen on the 13th. It’s hard to gather enough people together in a community for the final jury process and I totally understand the extension of time, but I really want to know if I need to start planning on moving ahead or not. I lack patience these days.
- What pain is my body going to bring forward to screw with life more.
- Why can’t I just let go of these thoughts and move forward with something more productive?
I spent a bit of time this morning taking lots of photos of the iris blooming next to the house. We seem to be having quite a bumper crop this year. Not sure why, but I’ll take it! The above image is by far my favorite. It might even make for a nice drawing later.
Hazel spent some quality time running through all the tall grass this morning. Half the field is mowed, the other half waiting. I ran out of gas this morning. One wool drying rack has been created and I might start the cleaning process tomorrow. The weather will be nice for one more day, then a shift to cloudy and cool again.
Pollinators print is also in the design stage. I’ve been gathering photos of native ground bees out pollinating the Rhododendrons and other flowers. They’re such beautiful little bees! So fuzzy with burnt orange, yellow and black on their bodies. I’ll post some images later.
Have a great day!