Harry was a funny Pomeranian cross that belonged to my nieces mom-in-law. He just passed away after 18 wonderful years with Patty and Dave. The block he’s sitting on is 5″x 5″ (12.7cm x12.7cm). I’m still very much a beginner with trying to figure out the whole armature to dog type ratio works. Harry had an extremely challenging shortened face, frame/legs, plus a super furry coat. This was my second round of armature attempts. The legs remained way too long so I put him into a down position. Rather than calling it a true replica, I call it an “essence of Harry”. Last summer I took numerous photos of him , knowing that an attempt to create him in wool would happen soon. After he was put down, Patty posted numerous photos that I added to my mix to try and decipher the little guy. At this point I’ll call it finished.
Artwork has been super scattered of late. I’ve been trying to adjust to round #2 of meds but it hasn’t worked. Family genetics seem to be creeping in and I’m seeing similarities between my mom and I in regards to medication reactions. It feels like a giant waste of time invested after weeks of expensive meds. I just want to be free from everything for a bit before considering the next round of torture. Just say no to TNF blockers.
Maybe it’s time to get the taxes finally finished!