The End

February 6, 2010

Evelyn died early this morning.

1. Carol permalink
    February 6, 2010 10:35 am

God’s Speed Evelyn.

2. February 6, 2010 10:59 am

I’m so sorry, Gale, for you and for all your family, but also relieved that the suffering is over. I’m thinking of you and sending love.

3. Harold&Lindsay permalink
    February 6, 2010 11:07 am

So very,very sorry.What a wonderful person,a great sister! Love you all.

4. Bob Busby permalink
    February 6, 2010 11:45 am

We are so very sorry to hear of everyone’s loss. Aunt Evelyn was very dear to us.
    Love,
    Bob & Gayle

5. Bruce Busby permalink
    February 6, 2010 12:15 pm

We will miss her. She was a wonderful aunt. I have such fond memories of her on our visits to Eugene growing up, and visiting her on the coast, crab feed, and other family get togethers.

My heart goes out to the rest of the family and friends who are touched by the loss of her.

Bruce

6. jeul permalink
    February 6, 2010 2:24 pm

Carol and Harold said it, Gods’ speed, Evelyn, so very sorry …Love, Jean & Lisa

7. Mary Everett permalink
    February 6, 2010 2:44 pm

So sad to hear that Evelyn is gone. I’m so sorry for your loss.

8. February 6, 2010 3:23 pm

Love you, Dave & Gale!

9. Marilyn Maines permalink
    February 6, 2010 3:29 pm

Sitting here with the raindrops sliding down all the windows, we feel relief. The loss is beyond words. Evelyn had full support of her family and you let her know how much you loved her. May the healing begin and the memories be joyful. We’ll shed tears as will everyone, but smile because we did love her. Marilyn and Ron

10. Suzanne permalink
    February 7, 2010 8:45 am

My sympathy goes out to you all. I will miss seeing her out gardening. She was my resource for learning what would grow here on the Oregon coast. She will be missed by her neighbors here on Greenhill Drive.

Suzanne Aiken
    Louise Raether

11. February 7, 2010 9:55 pm

天国に行っちゃいましたね。ご冥福を祈っています。

12. Nancy L. Everett permalink
    February 8, 2010 8:55 am

Dear Gale and Family, I am so sorry for the loss of your Mother. I send you all my love! I know what you have gone through & the frustration of being unable to DO anything to make it better or different. I know that you will all remember & cherish her. I am glad she got to know her grandchildren and they will have her memory too. Bon Voyage Aunt Evelyn…we’ll see you on the other side.
    LOve, Nancy