Mom’s Heart: Oct 26th

It has now been officially one month since surgery. Last week she had a series of doctors appointments, the last one with a throat specialist (Dr T). The big thing that came out of that experience was SWALLOWING!  Yes folks, Dr T couldn’t understand why she was spitting out her spit and told her toContinue reading “Mom’s Heart: Oct 26th”

Reliquary Project: Cuts and Sanding

Back on Friday I cut out the side panel windows. Telephone books are handy for drilling surfaces! This was as far as I went before heading to Eugene. Ready for sanding. Positive progress was made today. Spent the entire day  sanding down the window spaces. The downstairs is now covered with a fine dusting ofContinue reading “Reliquary Project: Cuts and Sanding”